Friday, April 23, 2010

Big family...what?

I have a big family, yes? Yes. So we buy big family things like a twelve-pack package of paper towels and buckets (yes, buckets) of laundry soap and four gallons of milk at a time and commercial-sized bottles of shampoo and conditioner. Which is why I don't understand this....

...the trashcan my mother purchased for our bustling family's kitchen. Your eyes are not deceiving you.

This....


...is what usually happens to this tiny 6-gallon trash can that tries so hard to be sufficient for our family. Trash is usually piled on top as high as possible before someone pulls out the trashbag. At that point, the trashcan becomes a trash supporter while the trashbag leans against it until it's full and taken out.
This is, by far, the most useless object we have in our house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you are too funny! I love that my life is publicly displayed for a good laugh to the web community....I find that very humorous and am so glad to provide virtual entertainment! Gotta love this family of mine...I am so blessed! The Mom