Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vast homeland

Tonight I am very tired but my life feels overwhelmingly full and blessed, which is why I'm here and not sleeping, although sleep will have to come very, very quickly.  

I've written about this before - an incredible sense of belonging when I'm here in this small Western Kentucky town.  It feels like ...being home...jumping on a down comforter and landing in a heap of soft pillows...comfortable...easy...

So here I am, nearing the end of my visit.  I told friends goodbye tonight at the park and loved their company.  

Sleep is screaming in my ear (thank you Simply Sleep!) and my fingers are making too many mistakes - missing keys on the keyboard, replacing 'l's' with 'p,s' and forgetting to hit the space bar.  

Here's to friends and me blogging more about them later.

No comments: