Friday, April 30, 2010

Family Shopping

We went on a family shopping trip yesterday.

This is a scene in the shoe store when the cowboys in my family were trying on tennis shoes.

Here's a scene from the bike aisle, which illustrates the goofballs in my family and others who like to ride bikes in stores, including but not limited to my stepdad, my 19-year-old brother and (in the background) my other brother and sister. Oh, and Mom was around the corner behind me on her bike.

My brothers. Have I already mentioned goofballs?


As is typical in my family, nothing is ever complete without a good discussion post-action. In this case, we were talking about our bike purchase and at this precise moment, Mom was saying something about eating and John was pointing to Taco Bell. Daniel just has his mouth open for no reason.

No comments: