There's been something nostalgic about this day, this first day of March. I can't figure out what it is, but I have a few ideas:
1) It's the first day of the rest of 2011. That's worth celebrating, right?
2) In January, I started my business.
3) In February, I registered for my first race.
4) By today, I've lost 51 pounds.
5) I volunteered, I fund-raised.
6) I exercised faith, and learned more.
7) I took a trip.
8) I learned how to maybe, sorta, kinda like running.
Today is the first day of the rest of my 2011.
And it's bound to be good.