Monday, December 1, 2008

Home Again

I had a wonderful four days of being home with the family and spending the last ten days with various and sundry members of the clan.

Now it's back to my life. And it feels...quiet.

But since it's been more then a week since I've posted here, I figured I'd hit a few highlights of the last few days:

1) I have a Blackberry Curve and I'm in love to the point that I don't ever want to part with it. Let's just say I keep a hawk-eye on my purse and if I get nervous about where the BB is, I put it in my pocket so I can feel it whenever I want.

2) My hair is dyed a cherry chocolate red with orange highlights.

3) I jammed my finger playing football. Three days and $112 later, it's not broken. But it's black, swollen and crooked. It's crooked in the right way, though. It curves down so I can still type with it in a stiff, henpeck, fluid sort of way.

4) I'm wearing the best pair of Maurices pants ever.

5) My new dog should be here in a couple weeks.

6) The puppies are all healthy and growing strong.

7) I don't have to work an obscene amount of hours anymore thanks to the arrival of the new sports editor.

On that note, I'm going home.
Get this: it's 5:15 and I'm going home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun putting up Christmas decorations tonight. Hooray for going home "on time"! :)

Mary Zolene said...

I want to see the hair!!!!

Brooke said...

when will the new puppy be there? hooray for new puppies!!! (but not for bad friends) sorry, couldn't help that one, it just slipped =)