Friday, September 9, 2011

too long for a Facebook status

There's a blog coming soon about emotions, work, stress (you know, all the fun things in life), but for now I will tell you a story.

I needed peanut M&Ms so I went to the breakroom to get some out of the vending machine.

A man was sitting eating dinner. I said hello, as I always do to random people in my breakroom.

I vended my M&Ms and they got stuck.

I gingerly tilted the small vending machine towards me but they wouldn't budge.

A quandry.

"My M&Ms are stuck," I said.

"Do you need help?" he asked, already out of his seat to assist me.

"No, I just didn't want to come across as too violent."

He laughed, backed up with his hands in the air, and I pounded the vending machine forward and back until it released my prize.

2 comments:

randyalan said...

That's it Holly. Pound it into submission!!!lol

The Logarithmic Spiral said...

I love this more than anything in the world :)