Wednesday, November 23, 2011

creative energy

I've been wondering about myself and this aura I'm currently living under.

I'm a little confused, to be honest. At first, I thought sleep deprivation had a hand in it, but I've made conscious efforts to get more of that necessary stuff and the feeling remains.

This feeling of creative energy.

That's putting it mildly. I've been calling it creative aggression, but that sounds like I'm about to go postal.

It's not rage-aggression.

It's like I could run a marathon. I want to feel the punishment of pounding pavement combined with the surreal knowledge that I just did that.

Before you start thinking what I'm not thinking, a marathon is not in my (near) future.

It's just how I've been feeling.

So I've been creating things, cutting tee-shirts up, and exploring new places with my dog. And planning trips to Africa and trying to recruit friends to go with me. And planning road trips.

I want to explore, I want to experience, I want to do something that scares me, I want to make a difference, I want to touch, feel, smell, hear the world around me.

Come to think of it, I don't want to. I need to.