Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm a good waiter...I think

I am waiting in earnest.

And while I'm waiting, I'm thankful, peaceful and content...on most days.

Generally speaking, I'm loving these days. I love being close to my sister, my niece. I appreciate my friends, their support and their knowledge of me. I'm finding comfort in the familiarity of this place. I can't imagine my summer without the lake and I'm so blessed to have been able to spend this summer here.

Not every day is easy. But I'm easily encouraged.
Not every day is healthy. But I'm energetically optimistic.

The other part of me misses the rest of my family...desperately. I haven't seen them for four month - the entire summer and then some. That makes me sad enough to cry.

1 comment:

A Glimpse Inside My Mind said...

You are a great waiter and I'm glad I can be here with you!