Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Simple things

I did simple things today and simplicity is what I've been craving.

Today I did things like....

....go to the park....eat a picnic lunch....shop at Wal-Mart....watch Pierson's excitement over picking out a present for Evalyn....give the dogs a bath....swim in the lake....drive 20 minutes for no reason due to miscommunication via text messaging with my sister....feed a kid lunch....take another kid for a walk....trim the butt hair on my dog....watch a magnificent storm blow in across the lake....put another child to bed....tended to my Farm Town....talked to my mom a couple times....prayed....texted my brother....read more of my (never ending) Michael Connelly book....tried to watch Hell's Kitchen but the cable cut out due to above-mentioned storm....vacuumed my floor....made my bed (I'm weird and make my bed at night, right before I'm ready to get in it)....drank a couple glasses of lemonade....walked my dogs....spoke to friends....

I *heart* simple things.

No comments: